PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all from Vegas

S&Dfz331
09-03-2013, 12:29 PM
I have been an RV owner for a while been in the Air Force now for 20.4 years. I used to live in my fifthwheel on and off for 4 years deployments are slowing down so finally bought a house and looking to buy a Fuzion fz331 We went looking at them this weekend so I thought I would join this forum to see how everyone like the Keystone make. I have had more problems with my Forest River an then I care to talk about. Everytime I bring it home I find something else wrong.. Making it not so enjoyable to take the Family out. I look forward to chating with some of you as I look around the sight.

Cougarfamily
09-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Hey, :wlcm: to the forum, and (tx) for your service in the Air Force! If you were at Nellis, as I would assume you were, we may have crossed paths sometime during the past 10 years. I, along with 2 co-workers, have attended the yearly Aviation Nation show at Nellis every November for the past decade. We are totally bummed that this year's is cancelled.:(

Goodluck with your search for a Fuzion. Am sure you will really enjoy it.

Festus2
09-03-2013, 03:41 PM
We're content Keystone Cougar owners if that counts. Welcome to the forum and hope you find a Fuzion that will make you happy for years to come.

JRTJH
09-03-2013, 05:20 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and potentially to the Keystone RV family. Also, thank you for your service to our country. I was never stationed at Nellis, but was TDY there more times than I can count. Between Red Flag, Blue Flag, FTD courses and yes, even vacations, I probably have 3 years of time pounding that ramp.

There are a growing number of members here who have toy haulers and most are very satisfied with them. Fuzion seems to be a popular fifth wheel among users.

We look forward to hearing from you as your search for a replacement continues. Enjoy your time with us.

S&Dfz331
09-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Thank you all @ Cougarfamily It is highly possible we crossed paths I was been at Nellis for 8.5 YRS I don't work on the flight line but I have been to Aviation Nation. I defiantly look forward to joining the Keystone Family but will have to wait until next year. So I thought I would join now to see how the Keystone Co. is as far as customer satisfaction/support and quality of craftsmanship. I don't want to run into the same problem I have with what I have now just about all my draws have been fixed they all have plastic mounts for the slides. Shower door is in my garage and I now have a shower curtain held up with clamps. My spare tire carrier fell off with the tire causing a truck towing a brand new camper to crash totaling the camper they just pick up and was taking it home no one was hurt thank god. I have replaced the converter and inverter. enough is enough.

crash
09-04-2013, 02:11 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the East Coast.(tx)for your service.My wife has 18+ years in the army and will retire august of 2015 and our full time traveling will start , we are only in our mid 40s:D"bouncey:

S&Dfz331
09-04-2013, 06:57 AM
Crash Tell your wife thanks for here service. Where at on the east coast? I am originally from Mass. I plain on retriring in 2015 as well and hope to do a lot of traveling with my new Keystone. Wont be able to do a lot right away still have kids in school but don't plain on being home much on weekends.