PDA

View Full Version : Keystone factory in Goshen, Indiana

antiqfreq
09-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Has anyone visited the factory where they make our RV's?

We are thinking of trying to go there end of September as we are
slowly (and I mean slowly) making our way back south east to Florida.

Just wondering if we need to make an appointment for a tour - or if they even let you tour the factory area??

Thanks,

Jo
:)

geo
09-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Antiqfreq -

My wife and I thought about taking a tour before we bought our Alpine. However, she couldn't take any days off at the end of the school year, and then there was our previously planned vacation . . .

Tours are only given on Thursday and you do have to have an appointment. You might try contacting Susan Christophel, Customer Service Retail, at Keystone. Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-866-425-4369

The Keystone dealer rep was going to arrange for our tour if it had happened. You might have read about the fresh water fill problem I was having, that is how I contacted Susan. She was very pleasant and very helpful! If you do take a tour, I do have a request. Let me know and I'll send you a private message.

Ron

antiqfreq
09-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the info Ron & IF we are plans take us to Goshen on a Thursday,
I'll be sure to call for the appointment and to let you know we're going.

Jo
;)

MISailor
12-22-2012, 04:19 PM
My daughter just accepted a job in Elkhart, IN about 10 miles from the Keystone factory. I definately see a factory tour in my future. We were in the Elkhart area today looking at appartments for her and also drove by a huge RV parts store (RV Parts Nation). I'll probably "need" to stop in there sometime too:)