PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Central Oregon

usaclark
09-02-2013, 02:18 PM
My wife and I just purchased our first travel trailer. We have been tent campers for many years. We have a lot to learn and I have been soaking up the wisdom expressed on this forum. I want to thank all of you in advance for how much you have helped me get started already.

GreyDude
09-02-2013, 02:28 PM
My wife and I are also new to the RV world. We're located out of Bend, OR so we're pretty much neighbors. Used a tent trailer for many years but decided it was time to enjoy a more relaxed venue in our retirement years. Have an Oregon coast trip planned for next week.
Best wishes on your new adventures. This forum has been a wealth of information/advise for us.

Festus2
09-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Clark -
Ahhh, there you are! Finally! :wlcm: to the forum from your northern neighbor. We've been to Oregon many times and enjoyed every trip - especially the State Parks that are scattered up and down the coast. We're off to an Oktober Fest in a small place - Mt. Angel just south of Portland - in mid September.

dandjh1958
09-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome from the other side of the mountains! We live in Salem and have just started venturing over to your side of the state.
Come on over and visit the coast and central valley. It's great in Fall.

In years past, we have gone to Mt Angel while camping at Silver Falls state park.
Fun times!

Happy Camping!!

usaclark
09-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Oregon is a wonderful state to explore. We are headed to the coast this coming weekend as a matter of fact. I look forward to getting to know everyone better. Thanks for the warm welcome.