PDA

View Full Version : Fender Skirts replacement after TWO blowouts

gemyrae
09-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Does anyone have a clue as to where I would get replacement skirts???

Went campering this weekend to family's favorite spots and before we got half way there we had our first blow out in the travel trailer. Busted up the fender skirt, put a hole in the floor just behind the fender well and after a quick change and 20 miles later we had our second blow out... :banghead:

So both fender skirts need to be replaced. The numbers inside of the fender are: V12FS70WH

I have used the googeler with negative results. I have googled fender skirts in general, and now have resorted to reaching out to this community....

Little Guy
09-02-2013, 01:45 PM
You might want to try the "search" feature. I think I saw that someone took time to post a list of rv parts suppliers. I am sure that there's alot of info on tire blowouts and subsequent fender skirt repairs on there as well. The search feature is your friend.

Festus2
09-02-2013, 01:55 PM
You might want to try the "search" feature. I think I saw that someone took time to post a list of rv parts suppliers. I am sure that there's alot of info on tire blowouts and subsequent fender skirt repairs on there as well. The search feature is your friend.

You can find a Sticky right here on the forum in the Repairs & Maintenance section called "RV Suppliers & RV Parts Sources". It's right near the top of the thread list. Have a look at this and see if you can find some possible sources for your fender skirts.

gemyrae
09-02-2013, 02:35 PM
thanks guys. new to the forum thing. will look for sticky and will use the search button.