PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Pete's RV and Keystone

brucem26
08-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Last weekend we had the most unfortunate luck to have had our black tank sliced open while driving on the highway. :eek:(A large steel BBQ grill in the back of the truck came unsecured and was blown out... the steel grill did the damage). Yes it was nasty....

I phoned Pete's RV on Tuesday 8/20 explaining my problem. They immediately contacted Keystone and had a replacement black tank shipped out via UPS 2nd day air THAT AFTERNOON!

I received the tank on Thursday 8/22.

For all the bashing various dealers and Keystone take over this and that, it's nice to tell a story where customer service went above and beyond the call of duty to help out a customer in a very bad spot.

Thanks Keystone and thanks Pete's RV!

(ty):thewave:

therink
08-26-2013, 12:58 PM
Sorry to hear about the tank but glad no one was hurt.
Good to hear everyone stepped up and got things expedited.
Did the grill also cut through the belly covering?

pjinthedaks
08-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Last weekend we had the most unfortunate luck to have had our black tank sliced open while driving on the highway. :eek:(A large steel BBQ grill in the back of the truck came unsecured and was blown out... the steel grill did the damage). Yes it was nasty....

I phoned Pete's RV on Tuesday 8/20 explaining my problem. They immediately contacted Keystone and had a replacement black tank shipped out via UPS 2nd day air THAT AFTERNOON!

I received the tank on Thursday 8/22.

For all the bashing various dealers and Keystone take over this and that, it's nice to tell a story where customer service went above and beyond the call of duty to help out a customer in a very bad spot.

Thanks Keystone and thanks Pete's RV!

(ty):thewave:

Pete's VT & Keystone have been wonderful to us! No complaints.

brucem26
08-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes, the grate sliced through the Corplast, then through the silver insulation layer, then through the black tank. I'll post a couple of pics (of the duct taped black tank that is - not the before shot). "bouncey:

grampscamper
08-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem. It is reassuring to read about outstanding service like this.

brucem26
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
A few pictures of our heavily damaged black tank. You can see the red tape covering the massive hole. Note the grey tank for the shower is an identical tank on the other side. Sink and toilet empty into the black.

RedOne
08-29-2013, 07:17 PM
+10 for Pete's RV! Glad to hear they continue to help all.

We always support them when we can!