PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from PA

Sailor08
08-26-2013, 03:11 AM
We just brought our 2009 Passport Ultra Lite 300 BH home last week. Have been going over every square inch of it. So far no big problems just doing tweeks as we prepare for a 2 or 3 month trip in a few months. Pulling it with a
2007 Mark LT. Just the two of us and Springer Spaniel makes 3.

Sailor08
08-26-2013, 03:45 AM
We are new to RVing and will be going on some extended trips. Could you share some tips on how to make the best use of the pass through storage? We have a Passport.

GaryWT
08-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Welcome, congrats and good luck. Sounds like some good adventures coming up. Pass through storage for us is used for chairs, ez up, rugs plus supplies we need to set up ie blocks, water hose, etc. If we do not use something every or most trips then it goes inside someplace. Enjoy.

Kristi
08-27-2013, 06:20 AM
:wlcm: Enjoy your trip! Rugs, lawn chairs, inflatable rafts, water hose, filters, extension cords, tools, caulks, etc. We use small/medium plastic totes when possible to help organize things by category, water, electric, tools. And push the stuff we will need last to the middle. Sucks to get there & have to pull out all the chairs & rafts to get to the water hook up tote...:rolleyes:

crash
08-27-2013, 06:29 AM
Seems like every time we go I reorganize the storages alittle differant cause I see I use something alittle more or use it before something else:rolleyes: