PDA

View Full Version : handicap lift

organic farmer
08-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Has anyone used a Burr handy lift on a travel trailer?

TomHaycraft
08-18-2013, 03:01 AM
Organic Farmer, maybe you've seen this online ... but if not, searching to see what a Burr Handy Lift was, I found this YouTube video, neat concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFqAcqIrdZg

TandE
08-18-2013, 10:50 AM
I saw one on a trailer at a service department and it looks like a neat idea. The one I saw though they had put a wider door on it for a wheel chair or walker to access. So if that is what it will be used for I would make sure you can add a wider door in place of the one you have.

chuck&gail
08-20-2013, 06:54 PM
We used a Burr handicap lift for several years. Great product, awesome support. Ours mounted outside door.

GeorgeLS
10-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Has anyone used a Burr handy lift on a travel trailer?

Just had one, the 12V model, installed on my Outback 277RL. Works great, Donna at Burr took good care of us after one little snafu and we're off at the beach camping. Makes all the difference in the world to help my wife with parkinson's keep camping. Reines RV installed it. Now they know how it's done.

GeorgeLS
08-11-2014, 07:14 PM
We used the lift for one beach trip and it worked wonderfully. Due to changes in our situation the Burr Handy Lift is now for sale if anyone can use it either separately or with the very nice 2011 Outback 277RL TT.

Festus2
08-11-2014, 07:32 PM
We used the lift for one beach trip and it worked wonderfully. Due to changes in our situation the Burr Handy Lift is now for sale if anyone can use it either separately or with the very nice 2011 Outback 277RL TT.

GeorgeLS-

You can use the forum's For Sale/Wanted category to advertise RV-related items that you have for sale or want to buy.