PDA

View Full Version : Small ripples normal?

doubleoh9
08-12-2013, 09:24 PM
I have a 2013 Cougar 27RLSWE and I just noticed these imperfections in the area of the decals on the front end. I didn't notice these when I bought the trailer, but I wasn't looking for them. I was washing it last weekend and when the sun caught them, I noticed them. At first I thought they were bubbles under the decals, but when I push my finger in them they are just as hard as the surrounding fiberglass. All the caulking looks good and it doesn't look like a water leak. I have a few more months on my warranty (end of the year) and wanted to get opinions if this is a problem or just the way these are built.

Thanks for the input,

Jim

Chip999
09-13-2013, 09:09 AM
I'll look closer at our graphics on the cap and sides, but I can say that our "Cougar" decal on the rear has "bubbles" all throughout. I didn't push on them to see if it was air or more solid as you describe, but will check that out too. Actually, I have looked at the side decals and graphics, and the only one that has "bubbles" is on the back. Oh, and what must have been bugzilla blew out a piece of a graphic on the cap when it hit it.