PDA

View Full Version : Positive Service repair story

Pmedic4
08-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Was out camping this weekend, and met 2 different Cougar High Country owners, and all three of us had bought our RV's this year.

The most positive repair service I've heard in awhile was from of these other Cougar owners I thought I share. The people started off doing probably the thing most of us would cringe at, and that was basically searching the internet and calling around for the lowest price on the Cougar HC they wanted (319RLS), and found that in Cincinnati, about 325 miles away. After they had it, they noticed a small leak where the carpet would be wet, so they contacted Keystone for warranty service, and they provided MidState RV in Vandalia IL ( about 65 miles away). The person mentioned he contacted them for an appointment, and the service person contacted him, and helped him through trying to fix the problem, and explained what to do. While it seemed to help, there was still a slight leak, so they scheduled the appointment, and fixed the problem by replacing the toilet seal. No warranty issues, just fixed the problem, and no hassles about not purchasing from them, or paying upfront for the service.

Sounds like the kind of place I might have service my RV if the need arises. Great to hear there are some Keystone dealers who believe in good customer service.