PDA

View Full Version : Tillamook area camp grounds

dandjh1958
08-07-2013, 06:44 PM
This weekend we are going to do some recon on Tillamook bay area RV parks for this upcoming October.
Usually we crab down around the Walport/Newport area but this fall, I want to try something different.
Any other Oregonians with any good suggestions?

Harborview Inn and RV park and the Old Mill are a couple of the ones I am thinking about.

Let me know what you guys think! It's almost crabbing time on the Oregon Coast!! Yum!!
Happy Camping!!

rayjoanlough
08-07-2013, 08:23 PM
We crab at the Oregon coast also. We like to camp at Nehalem Bay State Park. Great access to crabbing and clean spaces. Save me some crabs as we will be there in Sept.

DieselMatt
08-08-2013, 12:05 PM
You could try Cannon Beach. It is not too far from Tillamook. I'll be going there in the next 2 weeks. There is also Tillamook Bay campground.

maxx1963
08-08-2013, 04:51 PM
DieselMatt, nice trailer!!

DieselMatt
08-08-2013, 08:01 PM
DieselMatt, nice trailer!!

Thank you! (tx) Same to you!! I need some of the toys you have though! "bouncey:

BeaverRZR
08-25-2013, 06:06 AM
BarView Jetty just north of Tillamook bay. Big pull thru spots that can accomodate trailer, truck, boat &trailer. 5min drive to the boat ramp

dandjh1958
08-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions. We decided on Harborview inn and RV park in Garibaldi.
It's right on the bay and I can walk my kayak down to the water. I can also walk to several eaterys and pubs. I'll be there the whole month of October and my DH will come over weekends as his work schedule allows.
I also visited the Oregon State Fair yesterday and got a new sewing/quilting machine so I'll be set for quilting and crabbing and camping! My favorite things to do!!

Happy Camping!!