PDA

View Full Version : Montana 3582RL antenna booster switch location

Glenn & Kathleen Perdue
08-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Hello! We just got our beautiful fifth wheel and have a silly question. We have been looking and cannot locate the antenna booster switch in our Montana 3582RL. We looked all around each TV location (including the outdoor one).

SAABDOCTOR
08-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi and :wlcm: the places you are looking would make sence,that's why they are not there! look in one of the closets in the bed room or the living room good luck:banghead: enjoy the camper once you get the tv working

Glenn & Kathleen Perdue
08-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Thanks. LOL I will go hunting right now.

Glenn & Kathleen Perdue
08-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Well I looked EVERYWHERE! LOL Finally I went back with a very bright flashlight and pulled the bedroom TV all the way out and against the wall on the plate the antenna is connected to (the same color as the plate) I finally saw a tiny push switch! I had to stand on the bed and put my head right up against the wall. LOL Thank you SAABDOCTOR!

Jim Dow
08-01-2013, 07:40 PM
In my 2011 Montana High Country, the antenna booster (and switch) is located on the coax cable connection plate in the bedroom closet - cable connects to the bedroom television.

Be aware that if you are planning to use a satellite connection/feed, you will likely have to rewire the coax cables to "get around" the splitter associated with the antenna booster; and the booster should be off when using satellite connections. Reference: TV4RV.com "Rewiring your Coach for Satellite Use".