PDA

View Full Version : New from Nashville Area

Sn0wthost
07-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Just checking in with the crowd and would like to say "Howdy" to all the RVers out there.

My wife, Donna Kay, and I just purchased a 31RKS in late May of this year and have had it out twice (once close to home for a dry run to ensure we had everything we needed; once about 130 miles out to get our "traveling legs" stretched).

Love our rig. It's quite comfortable, now that we've got it outfitted with the basics (all those little things you need that don't come with the trailer, with one exception, which I'll leave for another thread). We even have a fountain we leave on the patio to give us the gurgling water sound as we sit and enjoy the fresh air.

Only mishap I had was, upon returning home from the second trip, the wire harness jumped the tounge and got in front of the ball and I didn't notice. When I backed into our driveway (slight incline) and turned, the tounge cut my harness completely in half. Needles to say, I have a spring on it now to keep slight tension so it can't "jump" the tounge again. :thumbsup:

Our next trip is to Gulf Coast in August. Can't wait!

JIMK

SAABDOCTOR
07-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi and:wlcm: A fountain That is a great idea!! I would love to do that but the mutes will think it's their water bowl Enjoy all the adventutes glad you came aboard.:cool:

GaryWT
07-29-2013, 08:00 PM
Hello and welcome. Sounds like you are having already. Enjoy your next trip

Love2camp
07-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Howdy and :wlcm: from Florida, safe and happy travels!