PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Title?

geo
07-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Anyone else notice that the CAMPFIRE CHATTER is the only Forum subject written in ALL CAPS?

Barney! Did you do that? :D

Ron

Kristi
07-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Maybe they know we might get rowdy & a bit loud. :rofl:

SAABDOCTOR
07-18-2013, 10:08 AM
Finally I am not guilty.... at least for that anyway:D I am trying to remember to turn off the caps lock. Really i am.

SAABDOCTOR
07-18-2013, 10:10 AM
I don't say much around the campfire. Too much:party:

Festus2
07-18-2013, 10:14 AM
GEO & BARNEY --

You'll have to talk to Courtland about the caps. I'll send him a note and ask him to stop shouting and acting like Barney.

geo
07-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Finally I am not guilty.... at least for that anyway:D I am trying to remember to turn off the caps lock. Really i am.

Barney - I trust you do know that I am just kidding around with you. :D

And, Festus2 - I knew it was the Administrator who sets up the forum subjects, not the Moderators. I just hope Courtland will have a chuckle from this also!

After all, haven't we all been camped someplace, and the campsite next door has a campfire, along with some "adult beverages", and about 1am in the morning, they start their own "CAMPFIRE CHATTER"? :D

Ron

SAABDOCTOR
07-18-2013, 11:05 AM
YES I KNOW YOU WERE KIDDING WHAT YOU THINK I ALWAYS YELL OR SOMETHING?:D I think I was put on earth so you all will have some one to poke fun at. I love it!!!! ;)

SAABDOCTOR
07-18-2013, 11:07 AM
So far this is fun! It's too hot to work under a hood of a car... More beer!"bouncey:

f6bits
07-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Now known as "Pulling a Barney." :jester:

SAABDOCTOR
07-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Ha Ha Ha!:thumbsup:

hankpage
07-18-2013, 12:30 PM
It didn't take you guys long to get the hang of the new forum. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1135

geo
07-18-2013, 12:46 PM
It didn't take you guys long to get the hang of the new forum. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1135

Hank -

Naw, we are a very adaptable bunch! Just wait until John starts up with the olive oil in the black tank! :D :eek: "bouncey:

Ron

JRTJH
07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Ron,

What do you mean, "Just wait until John starts up......" You beat me to it again <sigh> ROFLMBO

BUT.... now that you mentioned it..... NAH, I'll "resist" the slippery slope for just a bit longer.... After all, I'm "between rigs" right now, so we are only using olive oil for salads and cooking ATM.

SAABDOCTOR
07-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Oh boy we gonna be talkin poop after dinner! and you thought typin in CAPS was rough HA! so when the conversation turns to poop and olive oil we all start drinking "Mud slides:party:

geo
07-19-2013, 06:10 AM
Ron,

What do you mean, "Just wait until John starts up......" You beat me to it again <sigh> ROFLMBO

BUT.... now that you mentioned it..... NAH, I'll "resist" the slippery slope for just a bit longer.... After all, I'm "between rigs" right now, so we are only using olive oil for salads and cooking ATM.

John -

I was sorry to hear about your RV going out with a limb <pun intended>. ;)

But since you are "between RVs", what you need is a "Grand Canyon Portable Bio-Waste Disposal Unit"! Otherwise known as "The Groover"! (Early models left "grooves" in one's legs, similar to the plastic seat covers we had in our GTOs!) Here's one perspective: http://www.gcex.com/blog/post/1521

And it is camping! Just not RV camping! But where else can one sit on the throne and have this kind of scenery!

Ron

JRTJH
07-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Hmmmmmm. Beautiful scenery and AWSOME toilets !!!! Now that's a way to keep the rattlesnakes and scorpions away from the outhouses.... Not to mention preventing graffiti.... My only question is: Where do you put the toilet paper holder? :D

chain_dogg
07-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Anyone else notice that the CAMPFIRE CHATTER is the only Forum subject written in ALL CAPS?

Barney! Did you do that? :D

Ron

Goodthinghedidnorrunalltheletterstogether