PDA

View Full Version : Too Comfy

EricLynnAllison
07-15-2013, 06:30 AM
In my old camper, first thing in the morning, I'd head outside to a lounge chair or picnic table with my breakfast because it was always a little tight.

Now, I stay inside with the air, my recliner and TV and don't hardly venture outside until time to venture out.

hankpage
07-15-2013, 09:27 AM
When we had house guests we would have them sleep in our old trailer. We don't do this with the Cougar .... we are afraid they won't leave. "bouncey:

SAABDOCTOR
07-15-2013, 09:46 AM
LET'S SEE IT'S 96 OUTSIDE AND THE PROBLEM IS.....? You will need a come along to get me out:D enjoy the cool comfort of home:cool:

GMcKenzie
07-19-2013, 10:45 AM
In my old camper, first thing in the morning, I'd head outside to a lounge chair or picnic table with my breakfast because it was always a little tight.

Now, I stay inside with the air, my recliner and TV and don't hardly venture outside until time to venture out.

Hence why it's called RV'ing and not camping.

:)

Kristi
07-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Sure didn't take us long to come to love the comforts of our tt over tent camping. :)

f6bits
07-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Some camping neighbors of ours this past week had a couple of nice recliners outside their fiver. I don't know if these were removed from inside, or brought specifically to set up outside. I hadn't seen such a thing until now.

Family_5ers
07-24-2013, 11:48 AM
We have also found that with the new set up we're spending a lot more time inside - even the kids like it better inside. At least we know we got our money's worth.

Jca3
07-24-2013, 01:28 PM

We are the same our old 5th wheel only had a small window over the table and one over the couch. With the door closed you could hardly see what was happening outside. Now with our Laredo with the huge windows especially in the back we feel like we are right outside but with comfy seating and no bugs.:thumbsup:

crash
07-25-2013, 02:28 AM
I told DW if I wanted to stay inside in the A/C and watch TV I would have stayed at home.Get out and enjoy the world ,I dont know about yall but my trip only goes around once,Live life like theres NO tommorrow:D:party::bdance:

davidjsimons
07-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I told DW if I wanted to stay inside in the A/C and watch TV I would have stayed at home.Get out and enjoy the world ,I dont know about yall but my trip only goes around once,Live life like theres NO tommorrow:D:party::bdance:

Amen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JRTJH
07-25-2013, 04:49 AM
We are between RV's right now, the new one is being prepped for delivery. It's much more "luxurious" than our Springdale, and we are excited. Hopefully we'll pick it up later this week (almost gone already) or early next week. Our previous RV, while comfortable, lacked storage space for extended trips, so with the intent to head south to escape the cold for a month or more, we wanted something a bit larger with more storage. We limited ourselves on total length of the new RV, as we still want to be able to "camp" off the grid, fishing and berry picking in some pretty remote spots. It's great to have a hot shower, a "bug free zone" and a nice comfortable bed at the end of a day in the woods or on the water.

Camping??? Not in today's RV's. Although I think I'll draw the line at moving the recliners outside under the awning. It's more like "Mobile living" and such a joy it is, eh? LOL