PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NE Texas

CampTBug
07-11-2013, 06:18 AM
We just joined this forum after many weeks of reading the posts and "lurking".

We recently purchased a Bullet Premier 32BHPR and are really enjoying it! It's our third new camper in less than three years. We kept wanting more space and I think we have finally met that requirement! I had a long list of "must haves" by the third purchase and the Keystone Bullet Premier 32BHPR finally met all but one item on my list (I wanted a rear ladder). We have taken several trips and only had one issue with the piston arm on the outdoor kitchen failing which was easily repaired with a new arm. Otherwise, it's been great.

This forum has been an excellent resource for info and we look forward to learning as much as possible from fellow Keystone owners!

Happy Trails!

Kristi
07-11-2013, 09:03 AM
:wlcm: from the other side of the red river. Glad to have ya'll with us!

crash
07-12-2013, 02:38 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the Mid Atlantic.Glad to have you aboard.Happy camping.

wgb1
07-12-2013, 07:59 PM
A big howdy from the other side of the Sabine River (nearTyler) the TRUE NE Texas. Well, its not technically the other side, but close enough. LOL! Enjoy your new rig. If you ever get to Tyler State Park, you'll be right at my back door. "bouncey:

Love2camp
07-12-2013, 08:00 PM
:wlcm: from FL. Safe and happy travels!

filmtex
07-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Howdy neighbor from the Alamo, and Cedar Creek Lake, where we spend the weekends. We own a 2013 Keystone 248 RKS and love it. Glad to have you aboard.

Bob Landry
07-13-2013, 12:20 PM
We kept wanting more space and I think we have finally met that requirement!

Do we ever really get there? I'm on my second trailer and third truck, and my DW says we are there, but I'm not sure.. LOL