PDA

View Full Version : After a straight 7 days...

Kenworth
07-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Well, stopped by my local dealer Monday to have them document some issues, and get paperwork started. I left that cg on Wednesday, and that evening while sitting at a campfire, my daughter was taking a shower, and water was dripping inside my pass thru storage compartment. I watched it for quite awhile, and it must be leekng behind the shower. I looked all around the shower, and it wasn't leaking out, then to a wall, it was just leaking in behind somehow. Next morning then I noticed a puddle out in front of my fridge, after further review, it appears my AC unit had a bunch of condensation on it, and was dripping onto the floor. Then last night, after a long day in the sun, and beer...my daughter and I came back for a long walk, when she stepped into the camper, she stepped in a puddle that originated for the lower fittings at the water heater, and the inside of my cabinets were wicking water up:banghead:... Guess ill be calling Barton Lake in the morning for more on my list...:confused: