PDA

View Full Version : slide on mks333

Jimm
07-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Hello,I have a slide that when opened with remote control will not go back in when trying with the wall mounted unit.This is always after setting at a camp ground for a few days.Took it to where unit was purchased and has been ther three weeks,No response ,i cal and they say working on issue also they have three in the shop with same problem.Any one help with this.??
JIMM

Javi
07-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes..

That is the way it is with the remotes.. if you start with the remote you must finish with it as well.. Once the slide has been retracted with the remote the inside switch will work again.

Not sure why, but they all seem to work that way.. go get the trailer and go camping.

Jimm
07-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Thank You,Really Appteciate the info.:)
JImm

Jimm
07-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Appreciate

Jimm
07-05-2013, 07:53 AM
My trailer has been setting at A RV dealer where it was purchased for three weeks,And know one can tell me what is going on,here it is two days on the forum and get a answer AWESOME.First time here Love it already ,Thanks so much for the reply.Also there are three Cougars setting at the same place with the same Problem can you believe it.

Thank You All

Jimm

TandE
07-05-2013, 09:00 AM
On my cougar I can use the remote and finish with the control panel on the inside or pull it in from the control panel switch after setting it out with the remote. The only thing on my remote that has to be shut off with the remote for the switch to work is the flood lights.

5mary6
07-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Yes I had the same issue but it is not constitant. When all else fails, disconnect the battery and reconnect, it clears the memory and you're back in business.

mountainlivin
07-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the problem many of us have. It is not a remote problem, or which one you use to open. The Cougar panel is a realllllllll problem!!! Rather than disconnect at shore power or kill the 120v at the breaker, it is easier to pull the number 5 fuse and reinstall. Keystone says they are working on it. We will see.

5mary6
07-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the information!!!!