PDA

View Full Version : Pulling Through Saint Louis, Mo ?

yankees1
07-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Thinking about having Xpell 3m clear Protection installed on my 30 foot Laredo. The dealer is in Brentwood, Mo so I would have to pull it through Saint Louis on I64 and travel South on a side road to Brentwood. Concerned about traffic ! More concerned about turning corners ! New to this ! Pulling with a suburban !

hankaye
07-02-2013, 06:58 AM
yankees1, Howdy;

Don't know which part of Il. you reside in, but even in the city the Interstate
is a mess what with folks jumping on and off at every exit.
I'd take either I-270 or I-255 to I-270 Then take exit 9 and proceed into
Brentwood that way. Once in town you're going to find tighter streets
but, just take your time and you'll do just fine.
Or, simply call the folks you are going to see and ask the what is the most RV
friendly route.....

hankaye

bucketman
07-02-2013, 10:35 AM
I have a friend in Hoffman Estates IL who does the clear guard bras on cars. If that would be closer for you, I can give you his number. He did my Corvette and all my friends Corvettes. Just a thought...

yankees1
07-02-2013, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=bucketman;85360]I have a friend in Hoffman Estates IL who does the clear guard bras on cars. If that would be closer for you, I can give you his number. He did my Corvette and all my friends Corvettes. Just a thought...[/QUOTE Thanks, but I'm much closer to Saint Louis ! I also have this protection on my corvette. !!

DJ85
07-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Go to IDOTS website they have a lot of construction going on 270/255 north just before you cross the river. Sometimes the long way arouind is the faster and safer