PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from a proud Cougar 2 timer!@

Kalico Daxx
07-01-2013, 11:43 AM
I just bought my second Cougar! I upgraded to a 327RES from a 1/2 ton series...I am also a first time member of the forum. I got on the forum last night because on our maiden voyage, my docking lights would not shut off and had no idea why the switch wouldn't work....You all saved me a 50 mile trek to my dealer! Thanks."bouncey:

byrdr1
07-01-2013, 12:35 PM
welcome to the forum and thats a nice camper.
randy

Festus2
07-01-2013, 12:53 PM
....You all saved me a 50 mile trek to my dealer! Thanks."bouncey:

The first one is "on the house"..... we'll send you a bill for the second fix. :wlcm: to the forum where advice and help are usually free.

inspecterbake
07-01-2013, 02:06 PM
:wlcm: Enjoy thats one nice camper we love ours."bouncey:

crash
07-02-2013, 03:31 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the East coast,glad to have you aboard,Happy camping and keep it safe out there:D

Kalico Daxx
07-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the sincere warm welcome. My wife and I recently retired and really looking forward into getting more into this RV-ing! Chat with ya all soon i am sure. "bouncey:

suza
07-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Thanks everyone for the sincere warm welcome. My wife and I recently retired and really looking forward into getting more into this RV-ing! Chat with ya all soon i am sure. "bouncey:

Welcome from SW Oregon (Coos County).

We, too, are recently retired and enjoying the RV life and our new Cougar. So glad we bought it! We are planning a trip to Corvallis to kayak the Willamette and Kalapooya Rivers and then on to Foster Lake (Sunnyside Park) sometime after Labor Day, when the summer crowds thin out :)

Funny about your docking lights . . . . a couple of times our outside flood light came on, but the rocker switch was off. Turned out to be "operator error" :o While using the remote to extend the awning, I accidently turned the flood on with the remote. Another time, my husband unknowingly hit the flood light button on the remote while it was stowed in the control panel. It's a nice feature, to be able to turn on the flood remotely. Just have to remember there is a button for this :D I also like the flashlight in the remote and the backlight in the control panel. Both come in handy in the night.

Let us know where your travels take you and good spots to stay in the PNW.