PDA

View Full Version : Flowjet Water Pump Warranty Service Question

dakingsella
06-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Does anyone know how to get Warranty Service on a Flowjet water pump? My dealer told me to call the manufacturer but I can't find a good number for them. Any suggestions?

Festus2
06-27-2013, 07:19 AM
Dave:

Try contacting them at this number:
Flojet: 1-800-2FLOJET OR 1-949-859-4945

hankpage
06-27-2013, 07:31 AM
If no luck with those numbers .... Xylem is their parent company and you can contact them HERE on-line (http://www.xylemflowcontrol.com/contact-us/) Hope this helps, Hank

dakingsella
06-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the replies, I'll certainly file those numbers away for future reference, but it turned out to be easier than expected.

My dealer's service department gave me the bad number so this morning when the dealer opened I decided that the parts department should have the correct number so I called them. The service manager's response was that I didn't need to call Flowjet, but to bring the defective pump in and he'd exchange if for me.

Pulled the old pump, swapped it and installed the new one and presto! I now have a working water pump. I also put on bullet connectors so the next time I have to change it I won't have to mess with the crimped splice, except to put a connector on the new pump.

All is well and I am ready to hit the road on Sunday for a two week stay on Puget Sound, WA!

hankpage
06-27-2013, 06:13 PM
A good service manager makes all the difference. Glad to hear everything is working ... enjoy your trip. Travel safely, Hank