PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kancop

kancop
06-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Hello all. Glad to have found the Keystone RV Forums. I am a big forum fan, as these are the good people who share knowledge and resources. Already been surfing around and there are some great mods on this forum.

Now the technical stuff. . . Keystone Passport 300BH TT pulling with a 2005 Suburban 1500. Would have preferred to pull a 5th wheel, but we have six kids and can't stuff them (or should say don't want to stuff) them into a crew cab. Maybe one day we can. . .

We are super excited to get out this weekend and give it a shakedown!

We'll keep you posted.

Doug (Elizabeth, Matthew, Jane, Natalie, Summer, Cheyenne and Kash) Nolte

Festus2
06-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Doug & family -
Not too many 5th wheels are suited to a family of 8 so your choice to go with a TT is a wise one. :wlcm: to the forum and hope you and the rest of the crew enjoy your new TT. If you haven't already done so, you might want to take your "ready to go camping" TT and loaded with all the family Suburban aboard to the weigh scales just to confirm that you are ok with the weights and payload capacity of the tow vehicle. Safe travels on your journeys.

Ken / Claudia
06-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Welcome, get the family out camping.

crash
06-25-2013, 02:37 AM
:wlcm:to the forum and happy camping.

Kristi
06-25-2013, 08:02 AM
:wlcm: from OK. Congrats on your new TT. Enjoy!

Love2camp
06-25-2013, 11:38 AM
:wlcm: safe and happy travels.

kancop
06-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Doug & family -
If you haven't already done so, you might want to take your "ready to go camping" TT and loaded with all the family Suburban aboard to the weigh scales just to confirm that you are ok with the weights and payload capacity of the tow vehicle. Safe travels on your journeys.

Great idea, and one that I plan on doing before we head out.

Dave & SUe
06-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Welcome from a neighbor.we are from Haysville.Have fun.Wife and I will be home this evening.Ten days on the road and sill talking.