PDA

View Full Version : Storm

crash
06-14-2013, 06:51 AM
I hope everyone made it thru the storms yesterday and last night.We have trees and a bunch of limbs all over the place and no power still ,Me and the dogs stayed in the camper last night while the wife is in New Jersey for a wedding ,After work its yard work,bon fire and beer:D:party::party:

hankpage
06-14-2013, 07:00 AM
,Me and the dogs stayed in the camper last night while the wife is in New Jersey for a wedding ,After work its yard work,bon fire and beer:D:party::party:

Are you celebrating that you made it through the storm or that your wife is away??? :D

Glad to hear that all is well. The weather sure has been crazy this year. .. Hank

joeyb
06-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Yesterday my in-laws were celebrating their new TT with a complimentary stay at River Valley Campground NC. The campground never returned a conformation due to a family emergency as they found out later. So they went on the other side of the Smokys at River Plantation TN. They just learned that River Valley Campground got hit pretty hard by a tornado and suffered much damage. It has been really crazy. Hope everyone's ok

crash
06-14-2013, 07:37 AM
hankpage a little of both :D

SAABDOCTOR
06-14-2013, 10:07 AM
No real damage up here in Connecticut, But the fishing is real good in the basement:eek: plug in the pump and go have a beer:party: