PDA

View Full Version : Television Ports

kc9ojn
06-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Well its a little embarrassing being a tv guy but I can not seem to figure out how to get to the other ports on my tv. I have a 2910 BH. With the tv that swings around from the living room to the master bedroom. Has anyone with this tv setup been able to access the back of the tv to plug other things in
Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

hankpage
06-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Some have a mirror on the other side that comes off and some have a release catch lever you can barely release from the side. If you search you should find other posts about the solution.

f6bits
06-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Yep, remove the mirror. Then you'll see a big hole that *might* get you to the connections. *I* used that hole to get to the screws on the bottom of the TV bracket so I could lift it out and get to everything.

kc9ojn
06-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Awesome I will try pulling the mirror and see what I get, I didn't want to just go pulling stuff in the new camper. Will wait till DW is at work and see what I find. Lol she gets a little nerves when I start pulling things apart. Thanks all

Happy camping. Goal this year is 30.

kc9ojn
06-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Did not have to wait for the wife to disappear at all 4 screws and poof all the ports are there. Ran an HDMI and another AV so I can hook up my dish if I ever wish too as well as run my girls video games. Thanks F6 and the rest as always the forum is both fun AND educational