PDA

View Full Version : Trading her in

StacyB
06-07-2013, 07:06 AM
Well, we decided to bite the bullet and trade the Cougar in. On our way back from TN last week, we had two separate blow outs about 120 miles apart. (tire blow outs not arguments with the wife) not a great experience. Of course, this was no fault of the Cougar. Tires were in good shape, properly inflated, trailer not overloaded and NO officer, I was NOT driving too fast. I had upgraded the tires to E's after reading the horror stories in this forum. Anwyay, we had been discussing that having a few other luxuries in our camper would be nice for those longer trips and this just seemed like a good time to look around and see what kind of deals were out there. We found the camper we were looking for, got the deal we needed, so we made the leap to the Big Country. So I guess I'm saying good bye to Keystone RV Forum. You guys have been a wealth of information, I have learned many things about camping from you guys that I didn't have to learn the hard way. Thanks again and HAPPY CAMPING

Moved from Announcements to Fifth Wheel section to place thread in the appropriate area. JRTJH

GaryWT
06-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Good luck to you and happy trails.

JRTJH
06-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Good luck with your new RV. You don't have to end your membership. If you choose to stay, you're welcome to remain a member. We hope you've enjoyed your time with us and wish you well.