PDA

View Full Version : 2013 master contol panel

hen_holl
06-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Hello from Canada

We bought a brand new 2013 trailor last year. Our trailor has the touch master control. We have had problems with this one so much all ready. Our first camping trip we had to get it fixed, then when we stored it for the winter it was fixed again. Now we have picked our trailor up for camping season. We noticed when we plugged it in the panel says all of our tanks are full. We haven't put anything in the tanks yet. We were told it was moisture in the tanks. We don't like the touch panel we want the rocker ones. Is anyone else have had problems with this.

crash
06-07-2013, 03:10 AM
We had a salem hemisphere 392fk and it was one big problem after another and the control panel stayed screwed up half of the time:banghead:

Lost
06-07-2013, 03:16 AM
:wlcm: From Michigan. I'm sure that you will find this forum very helpful with any rv issues you encounter.

GaryWT
06-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Hi and welcome, there are other parts of this site that are better for problemd but... are you just having trouple with the level indicators or are their other issues? The reason I ask is the lights are wrong most of the time, it is best to just learn how long it takes to hill each tank and dump when needed.

hankpage
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Hello from Canada

We bought a brand new 2013 trailor last year. Our trailor has the touch master control. We have had problems with this one so much all ready. Our first camping trip we had to get it fixed, then when we stored it for the winter it was fixed again. Now we have picked our trailor up for camping season. We noticed when we plugged it in the panel says all of our tanks are full. We haven't put anything in the tanks yet. We were told it was moisture in the tanks. We don't like the touch panel we want the rocker ones. Is anyone else have had problems with this.

Even if the panel was changed, the sensors would be the same and you would get the same readings. If the sensors are wet (With moisture or condensate as mentioned by dealer) or dirty you will get false readings. Some members have reported that their panels have been replaced under warranty but with similar type panels. Isn't technology wonderful?? :rolleyes: Here is another thread on this subject (http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?p=81390#post81390) Hope it helps

LUMBERJACK
06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I have steady issues with my fifth wheel cougar master control panel. Most of the time it has been my outside light and my water pump