PDA

View Full Version : plumbing

desertjack
06-06-2013, 06:40 PM
We have a 2011 Hideout bought new in 2012. We used the camper about 5 weeks last summer with no problems. Today we are in the 2nd day of our summer season camp. No problems yesterday but today we got a bathtub 1/8 full of sewage water. I drained both grey and black tanks earlier in the day. Got the tub cleaned and I took a shower and the spouse a bath. When she pulled the plug to drain the tub water shot like a geyser from the vanity sink drain and I heard water gurgling like it was coming up from the kitchen sink drain. Any suggestions of what to look for and how to fix whatever is going on here ? Hate to have this ruin our summer season use of the camper......
Thanks for any help or suggestions............

Nkbrisson
06-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Check your roof vent, if it is blocked it will not let any air in or out, this is most likely the issue.

Lee
08-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Not sure I understand how sewer water could get into the tub, ... grey water maybe but black?

hankpage
08-12-2013, 10:31 AM
If you have full hook ups leave the gray-water valve open when showering and emptying the tub. One adult bath can fill the tank easily. And check the roof vents as mentioned.

mowin
08-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Not sure I understand how sewer water could get into the tub, ... grey water maybe but black?

Some tt's only have one vent for grey and black tanks, so I guess its possible. :confused:

But as mentioned keep gray valve open if you have full hook up's.