PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor TV Mount

Mrkolivers
06-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Just purchased a 2013 Outback 312BH. There is a bracket to the left of the main door to mount a TV outside but I didn't receive the bracket that mounts to the TV. Is this bracket suppose to come with the trailer or something I need to purchase separately?

Thanks

kc9ojn
06-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Is there a cable outlet there. Or could you be looking at the outside grill mount. There will be a gas quick discount just under the skirt. Not saying its not a tv mount but on my 2910 its the grill your looken at.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Terry W.
06-03-2013, 03:29 AM
The TV from bedroom most likely has the same mount so you take TV from bedroom and use it outside.

TandE
06-03-2013, 04:54 AM
The TV from bedroom most likely has the same mount so you take TV from bedroom and use it outside.

This is how ours is. You disconnect all the video cable lines and slide the tv up out of the mount. Then slide it in the outside mount. Our tv is 12v so it has an adapter to go from 12 to 120 to plug into the outlet there.

Mrkolivers
06-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Yes there is a power and cable outlet. The mount on the back of the TV is not anything like what you would need to use this outdoor mount.

TandE
06-03-2013, 06:19 AM
The arm that swings with the tv stays with the tv. It removes from the base plate on the wall and then goes outside. Is yours not like this? Is the Bracket outside a mount with two holes in it? Sorry if my earlier post was confusing.

GaryWT
06-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Do you have 1 or 2 tv's inside? One of them should match as far as the brackets go. If you bought this used, there is the chance that the previous owner changed the mount inside so this will no longer work. If this is the case you might have to search for a usable mount.

CincyGus
06-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Do you have 1 or 2 tv's inside? One of them should match as far as the brackets go. If you bought this used, there is the chance that the previous owner changed the mount inside so this will no longer work. If this is the case you might have to search for a usable mount.

X2

If this is not the case, I bet it can be ordered from your dealer.

Mrkolivers
06-03-2013, 06:17 PM
I found it. It was on the back of the swing mount like TandE stated.

Thanks

kc9ojn
06-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Ok Glad others that knew what you needed posted. Now I'm jealous, lol I have to fig out how to run a cable to the front cab without making holes. Wife hates holes. But that will come, a lot of other mod's to work on.