PDA

View Full Version : 6 point leveling system doesn't know when its level

Butch Fuzion
05-30-2013, 09:45 AM
When I use the auto leveling feature of the leveling system on my Fuzion 399 it goes thru its process and thinks it is level but it is not! There must be some way to calibrate it. Can anyone explain the process please?

howdy
05-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Yes you can calibrate it to your liking. Should be in the Level Up literature you got with your trailer. Otherwise I am sure if you google Level Up or Lippert you will come across the directions on how to re-calibrate it. I will be redoing mine this weekend.

tdawg
05-30-2013, 11:11 AM
same here to high in front and to low on the left. Lippert is getting to know me pretty well on the 6 point leveling i will let you call if you will post recalibration sequence.

tileman
05-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Have a 6 point and found this in my hand book.
Had to set mine up was way off the bed room door would not stay open

ZERO SETTING THE CONTROL
1. Turn “ON/OFF” button “OFF”
2. Push “FRONT” button 10 times,
3. Push “REAR” button 10 times
4. Control will flash and beep, LCD says “ZERO POINT CALIBRATE”
5.To memorize this level condition , press “ENTER”
6. LCD says “ZERO POINT STABILITY SUCCESSFULLY SET
7. The control will then turn off.
8. Turn “ON/OFF” on to commence operation

Or look here. http://www.lci1.com/images/Flyers/Owners_Manuals/Leveling/om-level-up-automatic-leveling.pdf on page 3

mhs4771
05-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Yep, have done our several times. If the Mfr didn't attach the "Brain" securely, it could be shifting position while traveling our Great Roads, thus changing what it thinks is level. Oh, BTW, before you start the re-calibrate, make sure your unit is level to your likeing.

Butch Fuzion
05-31-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks everyone! That is exactly the info I need. Bought my TH from Camping World and every tech I talked to out there didn't have a clue how to do it.

Heliumhel
06-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Great info thanks.