PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades to my 333MKS

5mary6
05-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Since I couldn't head out this Memorial Weekend, we decided to do a few upgrades. Other than the upgraded Atwood stove top we ordered and could not install due to the fact the manfg forgot to attach a rivet to the hinge :banghead:, we got most of it completed."bouncey:

5mary6
05-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Had to install the hitch receiver for the flag pole. Since we mostly camp on the coast, gotta have the flag. And of course we have the solar powered flag pole light so we can fly our colors under the cover of darkness. Had to install the new pooper hose tube on the rear bumper!!:cool:

nano
05-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Very nice! Do those stabilizing bars make a big difference with the side to side movement? We bought x-chocks which work great with the front to back movement, but of course, don't do anything for the side to side movement.

5mary6
05-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Very nice! Do those stabilizing bars make a big difference with the side to side movement? We bought x-chocks which work great with the front to back movement, but of course, don't do anything for the side to side movement.

They do stop 98% of the movement up front. Remember with the x chocks that you should re-tighten the chock once the tire pressure subsides for a tighter, stronger fit.

K'sKamper
06-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Nice, have to get some of those stabilizers!

labs4life
06-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Nice, have to get some of those stabilizers!

If you search STABILIZERS you will find a wealth of knowledge.

Good job on the mods! I have to get some pipe for my stinky slinky! I hate that tote I keep it in now.