PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Cougar 21RBS Medicine Cabinet

Wildfire
05-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Though we've only had this trailer for a few months, one of the things that annoyed me the most was that the provided medicine cabinet looked like a complete piece of junk in comparison to the other (relatively) nice cabinets in the trailer. Well problem solved!! Turns out the St. Paul Summit medicine cabinet periodically offered by Home Depot is a near spot-on match. I admit, it certainly looked like it would be too big to fit in the space when I first pulled it out of the monstrous box, but not only did it fit, but it looks great! I still need to secure the little pegs holding the shelves with a little bit of caulk, but that should only take a few moments now that we're back home from our first major outing.

Now to solve all the other little nagging problems such as: inside trim pieces for the window surrounds, better under-bed storage, over-toilet storage/shelving, bathroom towel rack, and figuring out how to get the DVD player to play sound through the TV speakers (the wires are there, but it only seems to want to play out of the ceiling speakers??). Liking the trailer so far, but there's still a few things to do before it's truly "ours"..

hankpage
05-21-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1155 I'm sure it looks great but pics would be nice. Just a warning .... cabinets made for stick homes usually do not have the shatter-proof film on the glass and could be dangerous.

As for DVD player ... Have you tried changing audio input on the tv's setup menu, some have more than one component input.