PDA

View Full Version : "D" rings

mark4899
05-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know where I could find the same kind of "D" rings that keystone uses for their chair tie downs? I want to use 4 of them to strap down the dining chairs. Even with strapping the legs together with the 1 strap that came with the FW the chairs are falling and rubbing against each other to the point of wear, And after only 3 trips. I tried Lowe's and a local hardware store to no avail, thanks.

Javi
05-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know where I could find the same kind of "D" rings that keystone uses for their chair tie downs? I want to use 4 of them to strap down the dining chairs. Even with strapping the legs together with the 1 strap that came with the FW the chairs are falling and rubbing against each other to the point of wear, And after only 3 trips. I tried Lowe's and a local hardware store to no avail, thanks.

http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Ratchet-Straps-Tie-Downs/D-Rings-D-Ring-Tie-downs/Mounting-Ring-1-x-900-Lbs?gclid=CJXZ2I34pbcCFQUV7Aodki0Aqw

mark4899
05-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Thanks! just what I was looking for. Since you were so good at finding the answer how about a bonus question? The factory straps like the ones that secure the lounge chairs, where would someone find them?

Javi
05-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Thanks! just what I was looking for. Since you were so good at finding the answer how about a bonus question? The factory straps like the ones that secure the lounge chairs, where would someone find them?

Google is your friend...:D

http://customtiedowns.com/tie-downs/1-inch-cam-buckle-tie-downs/?gclid=CLKQkrmDprcCFZFr7AodWwoAdQ

SteveC7010
05-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Many of the tiedowns that Javi pointed out can also be found in the hardware section of home improvement and hardware stores. I picked up some of the larger ones for my last truck just up the street at my local True-Value.

webslave
05-21-2013, 07:10 AM
I took out our dining room table and chairs and installed one of my DW's weaving looms in their place. When I did that, I needed to make straps to anchor the loom, the chair and some other weaving supplies. I found everything I needed, from the webbing to the quick release buckles, tensioners and hooks on Amazon. Prompt shipping, a good assortment of webbing in various sizes and colors and hardware to match the webbing widths.