PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 315 control panel problem?

Wares94
05-18-2013, 03:11 PM
I have a new 2013 Fuzion 315 toyhauler. Tried to put the slides out and I got nothing, tried to put awnings out- nothing! It seems like everything that's operating from the control panel including generator switch is dead. I have power to the to the trailer and no bad fuses in the panel box.
Any ideas what could be causing this problem. Everthing was working just fine last time I tested everything(about a month ago).

Wares94
05-18-2013, 04:16 PM
My battery disconnect switch seems to be going bad, I messed with the switch and got the slides to work.

SteveC7010
05-18-2013, 04:50 PM
I have a new 2013 Fuzion 315 toyhauler. Tried to put the slides out and I got nothing, tried to put awnings out- nothing! It seems like everything that's operating from the control panel including generator switch is dead. I have power to the to the trailer and no bad fuses in the panel box.
Any ideas what could be causing this problem. Everthing was working just fine last time I tested everything(about a month ago).

My battery disconnect switch seems to be going bad, I messed with the switch and got the slides to work.
I'd be more inclined to suspect a loose battery connection than a bad battery switch on a new rig. There are a number of places that there could be a loose connection: the battery terminals, both hot and ground, the terminals on the battery switch, the power leads from the switch to the main panel and convertor.

When I brought the Cougar home from the dealership, I disconnected the ground terminal on the battery and then went through every connection that I could find checking for adequate torque. There were more than a couple of loose connections, most in the compartment where the battery, the remote unit, and the circuit breakers for the 12vdc systems are located. Everything got double checked for tightness.