PDA

View Full Version : New (to us) Fuzion Owner

patrickstar
05-16-2013, 06:53 PM
We just bought a 2009 Fuzion 302 fifth-wheel toy hauler. We really like the unit - the layout, the size and the garage. It was barely used by the previous owners; the inside is almost new and the outside is a bit weather worn, which really isn't all that bad. A good washing made it look great and I plan on a giving it a good wax job. We will be hauling around 3 off-road motorcycles to planned various locations.

Our tow vehicle is a 2007 (new body) 2500HD 4WD CC SB Duramax/Allison. This truck has plenty of oomph to move this rig. On our 200 mile drive home we didn't like the intermittent chucking we felt and my trailer guy suggested we may want Timbrens for the truck. I have installed them this week but haven't hooked up the two rigs yet. Next weekend!!

Previous to this fifth-wheel we were 20-year TT owners - 3 Northwood units: a Nash and two Arctic Fox. Loved the quality of those units and had no issue with weights but their fifth-wheels are monsters! After much research we decided on this Fuzion and are expecting to be very happy with it.

Look forward to being a part of this forum.

crash
05-17-2013, 02:57 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the east coast,happy to have you aboard,Good luck on the new to you toy hauler ,We also have a toy hauler but its a Raptor.Happy camping:party:

antiqfreq
05-17-2013, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the forum PatrickStar,

And congrats on your new-to-you fiver.

I hope you enjoy it immensely and get lots of years of use from it.

Please visit us often!

Jo

:wlcm: