PDA

View Full Version : New Outback Owner

jy5673
05-14-2013, 01:29 PM
We are from Alabama and use our camper often. I have aa proble maybe someone can help with.
We bought a 2013 Outback 277RL in February first thing out of the box our heater went out and the dealer took care of that by replacing a controll board.
We bought a Toshiba TV to replace the smaller one that came with camper, we put a DVD into to Genesis GT-2.0 system and the picture was in black and white. We get the manual and go threw the process described and still no luck. We did a re-set as described and now we cannot get any menue to come up and no picture will play on TV, we do get sound from TV only. We called the Quest Auto Video listed in manual, they said my fault for buying another TV !!!!! Dealer said they got to talk with Keystone no answer for several weeks now. I sent Keystone message they said sorry you are having problems please check with dealer. Camper next to us has a 3.0 system that works with a Toshiba TV, one question can the 2,0 system be upgraded to a 3.0 system with out changing hardware if so where do I go for that. I need advice maybe there is something more I can do. I know this is no big deal however I paid good money and would like for everthing to work when I need it. Little things like the screws below the shades pulling out and leaving bigger holes, and door locks breaking are crazy but the DVD system problem is nuts.

JRTJH
05-14-2013, 02:11 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. I am sorry that you're having problems with your TV/DVD, and I see that you've also commented on those problems in the Travel Trailer Section.

Hopefully, you will get the assistance you're seeking in that section. We will attempt to limit comments in the "new members" section to those welcoming you to the forum. That should help consolidate all the technical issues in one place, hopefully making it easier to sort through them and to find the answers you need.

Again, welcome to the Keystone Forum.

iamrwnut
05-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Welcome from Michigan. You should find lots of experience here for most of your questions.