PDA

View Full Version : Small mod to be done after first trip

GaryWT
05-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Just inside the door we have a cabinet door the goes to a shelf under the sink. The way the door opens you need to be in the trailer to get anything. We are going to flip the door so we can get things while outside. Just makes more sense for how we use it and what is stored in there.

CincyGus
05-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Make it your own brother. Amazing how many of those type of little things pop up as we are using our campers. Makes me wonder if the people that make campers actually use them and if they do, why don't they write down these little things and incorporate them into all their campers?

f6bits
05-14-2013, 05:18 AM
I have the same thing, but it's for pet food supplies which get used inside. I'm leaving the door as is. Flipping it would make it less useful for me.

JRTJH
05-14-2013, 06:07 AM
This brings to mind a recent forum discussion about why Keystone doesn't install towel bars and toilet paper racks in RV's. I'm glad they don't decide for my DW where she want's this kind of thing. It keeps those little screwholes to a minimum :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GaryWT
05-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Ya, my wife and son have decided that this is the best place dor the level and the dog leash and those are the first 2 things we need when we arrive so moving the door makes sense. I have also stored the dutch oven there which is only used outside so all in all we are better off with flipping the door. Once it is flipped I am sure we will find a few other things to put in there.

Andymon
05-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Just inside the door we have a cabinet door the goes to a shelf under the sink. The way the door opens you need to be in the trailer to get anything. We are going to flip the door so we can get things while outside. Just makes more sense for how we use it and what is stored in there.

We have the same thing but will leave it as is. I do wich it would have been a tambour door...that would make it easy from inside or out.
http://images.rockler.com/rockler/images/67090-01-200.jpg