PDA

View Full Version : new guy

bingbill
05-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Hey! Just found this site... so here I am!! question- I hook up my 76 dodge explorer 260 to city water. as soon as I turn on the water it come right back out. None is getting in. I had it hooked up a few months ago and it worked perfectly. I put a plastic wire tie down the in pipe and there was no obstruction. I opened the sink faucet and nothing. Some one said it might be the one way valve but I don't think the water is getting anywhere near it. Would the air in the pipe hold the water out if the one way is bad? any ideas?? Thanks

SteveC7010
05-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Hey! Just found this site... so here I am!! question- I hook up my 76 dodge explorer 260 to city water. as soon as I turn on the water it come right back out. None is getting in. I had it hooked up a few months ago and it worked perfectly. I put a plastic wire tie down the in pipe and there was no obstruction. I opened the sink faucet and nothing. Some one said it might be the one way valve but I don't think the water is getting anywhere near it. Would the air in the pipe hold the water out if the one way is bad? any ideas?? Thanks
Is your unit a Keystone RV?