PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Keystone Hornet 31RBDS

c_spingola
07-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Purchased the camper new in May and as luck would have it we have not run into any rain yet... Well our luck ran out today. While the door to the outdoor kitchen is flipped up the gutters drain directly onto the edge of the flip up door and the water pours/splashes into the outdoor kitchen compartment. VERY ANNOYING. I have the gutter extensions on but the problem persists. Have any of you experienced this and if so what have you done to remedy the situation? Thanks in advance.

SLIMSHADIE
07-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Maybe you could try clothes pins. I use 2 for the front 2 gutters when parked at my house. Since my driveway is a little sloped down and I think a little to one side. I would get black marks on one side, a little low over a compartment door and water connections box and not the other. Now it gave my gutters an extra 3-4" and now its alot better. I just bought the white plastic ones and you hardly know they are there. I do clip them and push them as far as they could go, cause thats about where the hollow part starts. Maybe you could do that and move them side to side and redirect most of the water. Ive left them on while traveling and they were still there.