PDA

View Full Version : Premier 31 BHPR is moving within hours

GaryWT
05-10-2013, 10:23 AM
It has been sitting in the yard since we picked it up the end of Feb and we are finally pulling it on down the road today for the weekend. Looks like just the wife and I along with the dog but that is ok with me, just want to use it and check everything out on it. As soon as the wife is home from work we should be rolling. Boston Minuteman here we come.

GaryWT
05-12-2013, 06:30 PM
First trip was like a dream. Towing was great, didn't even know it was back there. Everything worked as expected which was great. Found one small modification that we will make before the next trip, change the way the storage door just inside the door opens, we want to be able to get in there from outside. Cannot wait to go again in 2 weeks...

FTWingRiders
05-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Congrats on the successful first run! Hoping to get mine in a few weeks. May I ask is Boston Minuteman a CG? I'm from MA and always looking for a new spot!

Thanks!!

GaryWT
05-13-2013, 05:39 AM
Boston Minuteman Campground is in Littleton Ma off of 495. It is somewhat close to home so we go there from time to time. It is a former KOA. Nice owners and clean. Basic campground.