PDA

View Full Version : warranty issues

rafael&cary
05-06-2013, 04:12 PM
i bought a Montana 3100rl in Feb went to a state park 2 weeks ago while there my microwave bedroom tv and stereo receiver quit working i took it to the dealer i bought it from the check every appliance and electrical everything seem fine my living room tv working a/c working fireplace working fridge working so the dealer called keystone for warranty they told the dealer that it's not under warranty cause they speculate it was a power surge even though i have surge protector so i personally called keystone customer service and the lady there told me that the odds of the three appliance stop work meant that it must have been a power surge even though the dealer found no trace so i ask her so you''re going on speculation not fact and you going on odds so why didn't my other appliance stopped working why did 3 appliance on different breaker got hit by power surge but the tv in the living room is hooked up with the receiver still work she couldn't answer that i'm dealing with baffons in keystone any one out there have any suggestion how to deal with incompetent people in keystone

x96mnn
05-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Dealer I think could easily fix this or you. Take the three appliances you are having issues with and replace them. Then take the defective ones and over te next few weeks call it into keystone during PDI on three separate rigs that something was failed.

Afraid it is not keystone that can be a bit daft but the entire industry with the exception here and there.

Ps welcome to the forum.

apr67
05-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Appliances usually are covered by their manufacturer.

Gordy
05-07-2013, 09:52 AM
We have a Keystone and it's been travel a little, repair a lot. They must have a lot of problems with their products, because they sure are slow to respond to their customers.