PDA

View Full Version : new 2010 summerland 2520 :D

floydsheating
07-05-2010, 07:53 PM
hi everyone!

i just bought about a month ago a new summerland 2520! i love this trailer! i live near Evansville Indiana, and i have taken the trailer to KY. lake twice and pigeon forge Tennessee almost 800 miles already!

I pull the trailer with a 2007 Chevy Silvarado classic. its a great ride but a gas hog only 14 miles to a gallon but it could be worse!

i had a few minor issues when i got it but my dealer american rv in evansville indiana fixed everything with out a gripe!

Festus2
07-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum floydsheating. If you are getting 14 mpg with your Silverado, I wouldn't exactly be calling it a "gas hog". We all should be so lucky with that mileage especially pulling an RV! Also pleased to hear that you received good service from your dealer in Evansville.

floydsheating
07-05-2010, 11:13 PM
yes its ok but considering one of my RV friends has a truck that gets 21 miles a gallon pulling a trailer even bigger then mine and his truck looks just like mine (its a GMC seirra) they go down the same assembly line just a diffrent front grill! and i cant figure out why? oh well i love my truck and i am not trading it off anytime soon!