PDA

View Full Version : Dishwasher hook up

Kellykakes
04-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Has anyone hooked up a dishwasher to the washer/dryer hook ups in their rig? Any problems or tips?

The old man and I have an arrangement...I cook, he does the dishes. Since he hates doing dishes, he went and bought himself a counter top dishwasher for our Raptor. I am hoping this doesn't create more problems than it "solves". HAHA

CUFFS054
04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Kelly, I bought a counter top at Brandsmart for $189.00 + $35.00 refund and it's been great. I moved the W/D onto the deck at the perm site and used inside space as a closet.

curlyfungirl
04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
I am thinking about getting a drawer type to go under the sink. I am not sure what to do with the cupboard doors though. WIll have to think of how to cut them down so they don't look too bad. An other idea would be mounting a small counter top dishwasher on top of combo washer/dryer and storing in the hall closet. Anyone have any ideas on how to mount so it wont fall off the washer/dryer?

Kellykakes
05-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Has anyone hooked up a dishwasher to the washer/dryer hook ups in their rig? Any problems or tips?

The old man and I have an arrangement...I cook, he does the dishes. Since he hates doing dishes, he went and bought himself a counter top dishwasher for our Raptor. I am hoping this doesn't create more problems than it "solves". HAHA

Seems like there is some water pressure issues. Not sure how to fix that. :(

CUFFS054
05-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Kelly, what do you mean "pressure issues"?

Kellykakes
05-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Kelly, what do you mean "pressure issues"?

I think it really had to do with the fact we were dry camping and relying on the waterpump to maintain the water pressure. We had error messages mid-cycle on the dishwasher that indicated insufficient water pressure.

Although, we have had some issues with the waterpump shutting down after being on for awhile (without using the dishwasher.) We are going to have the dealer look at it when we take it in for its first service to adjust the slide and replace the cabinet door that it ate!!!