PDA

View Full Version : Went Camping

Ken / Claudia
04-26-2013, 11:17 PM
We got some warm sunny weather here so, we went camping at Champoeg state park just south of PDX for several days. I took the dog out for the last walk before bed time and rushed into the trailer telling my wife that we seen a several cougars outside maybe we should leave, she said where and I said here and in other spaces. I got slapped.

TAZ23
04-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Oh come on Ken. Do you really expect us to believe that? After all of your years of experience you still dont know that your not supposed to stand within arms reach? :D

Ken / Claudia
04-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks, I tried to get out as she came after me but, I shut the door behind me. And I only have a 24 ft trailer. There was no where to go.

JRTJH
04-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Poor Ken,

So the headlines read: Retired police officer attacked by Cougar, in a Cougar while surrounded by a pack of sleeping Cougars.

Did you say your decals on the front of your trailer were starting to curl around the edges? Might not be from the weather, but rather those are that Cougar's "smiling lips" :D

Heather
04-28-2013, 05:02 PM
....rushed into the trailer telling my wife that we seen a several cougars outside maybe we should leave, she said where and I said here and in other spaces. I got slapped.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dandjh1958
04-29-2013, 06:25 AM
We were up at Detroit Lake this past week and saw a lot of Cougars also. Plus lots and lots of Rams!
"bouncey: