PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Washington!

TheBeans
04-25-2013, 03:16 PM
We're definitely not new to camping and we have owned our Hideout now for 2 years, so we're not new to Keystone, but we are new to these forums, so hello!
DH and I (+son+dog) are lifetime residents of the Evergreen State...anyone else out there from Washington too? We're on the western half of the state, in the south Sound area.

Looking forward to reading the many different threads here on the Keystone forums. :)

TandE
04-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome to the forum! I too am from western Washington and have lived here most of my life. Every time I leave I end up back here. Again welcome to the forum!

Festus2
04-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Welcome :wlcm: from your neighbor to the north. There are a few members from the Evergreen State and now we have one more! Now that you've found the forum, jump in and make yourself at home.

And good luck with your interior makeover. :D

kimanderson98642
04-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Welcome from the Southwest here in Ridgefield and enjoy the vast amount of information that is available on this site. And the people are Great too.
:wlcm:

fla-gypsy
04-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Welcome from the southeast

DK Henry
04-25-2013, 05:42 PM
:wlcm: from KY we are sure glad to have you and your family!

Ron
04-25-2013, 07:07 PM
:wlcm: from you neighbor to the east, glad you could join us, let us know about some of your camping experiences, Happy Campin,....."bouncey:

Jables
04-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Welcome from just north.

rayjoanlough
04-26-2013, 08:40 PM
We're definitely not new to camping and we have owned our Hideout now for 2 years, so we're not new to Keystone, but we are new to these forums, so hello!
DH and I (+son+dog) are lifetime residents of the Evergreen State...anyone else out there from Washington too? We're on the western half of the state, in the south Sound area.

Looking forward to reading the many different threads here on the Keystone forums. :)
Welcome aboard! Another Ridgefield WA cougar heard from. Lots of good info on this forum.