PDA

View Full Version : new Bullet 248 RKS and a "newbie" RVer

lazyindenver
04-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Haven't even pulled it home from dealer yet. Wish me luck.

Pulling with a 2007 Toyota Tundra (5.7L engine). Trailer and Off-Road package.

Wish me luck

Festus2
04-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Lazyindenver

You might want to take a look at the pre delivery inspection checklist which is available to our members. To view it, go to the Keystone Questions section of the forum and look for the sticky with the same name....PDI. You can download it, print it off and take it with you when you go to pick it up at the dealership.

Welcome to the group...looks like you have a great combination. When you get it home and get out on your first trip with it, let us know how everything worked for you.

TAZ23
04-17-2013, 03:19 PM
:wlcm: and congrats on the new Bullet. that 248RKS is a nice layout. We looked at one when we were trailer hunting in 2011. I think you will realy like it. Good luck and drive safely.

lazyindenver
04-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Lazyindenver

You might want to take a look at the per delivery inspection checklist which is available to our members. To view it, go to the Keystone Questions section of the forum and look for the sticky with the same name....PDI. You can download it, print it off and take it with you when you go to pick it up at the dealership.

Welcome to the group...looks like you have a great combination. When you get it home and get out on your first trip with it, let us know how everything worked for you.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

lazyindenver
04-24-2013, 08:06 PM
:wlcm: and congrats on the new Bullet. that 248RKS is a nice layout. We looked at one when we were trailer hunting in 2011. I think you will realy like it. Good luck and drive safely.

Thanks. Appreciate it !

GaryWT
04-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Welcome and congrats. Enjoy your trailer and take it slow and towing will be a breeze.

crash
04-25-2013, 03:30 AM
:wlcm: from the east coast and congrads on your new bullet ,just take it nice and easy and everthing will be alright:D

DK Henry
04-25-2013, 04:09 AM
:wlcm: And congratulations on your new camper. Great place to get information to help you with your travels. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. Members are happy to help!