PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

randygk
04-17-2013, 07:59 AM
Last Aug I retired and purchased a Ram 1500 Crew Cab Hemi and a Hideout 23RBWE. Wanted a super cab, but needed room for Micah (lg choc lab). We live in Placerville, CA- foothills east of Sacramento. Have been out only 3 times (one to Boise for 10 days) and everything appears to work great. Wife still works so will not get out too much for now. Next trip back to Boise for a week. Will be putting a ham rig in the trailer. We've had motorhome (full time) and truck camper. See you on the road.

JRTJH
04-17-2013, 08:09 AM
:wlcm: to the forum, we're happy to have you join us. Enjoy your new rig.

fla-gypsy
04-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Welcome to our growing group of Keystone owners

B&T
04-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Welcome Aboard! :)

TAZ23
04-17-2013, 03:25 PM
:wlcm: to our group. I know what you mean about the dog. We traded up from a extended cab to a crew cab for the same reason :) Tank and "kitty" (our Newfoundlands) are realy glad we did.

LZScout
04-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Im in the same boat! I'm retiring at the end of this month and the wife wants to work one more year. Just bought a F350 and a Keystone Alpine. Enjoy your retirement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRTJH
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Im in the same boat! I'm retiring at the end of this month and the wife wants to work one more year. Just bought a F350 and a Keystone Alpine. Enjoy your retirement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm LZScout, if she's going to work for one more year, you can do the "clockwise" USA tour and pick her up when you get back and then take her on the "counterclockwise tour" LOL That way it will be "new to you" also. Everything you had seen in the rear view mirror will now be in the windshield... Or as Barney calls it, that "big front facing TV" :)

You know, "But honey, I wanted to make sure the roads were good before I took you along." :D

crash
04-18-2013, 05:19 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the East coast.happy camping and good luck on your retirement:D