PDA

View Full Version : New RV coming soon! Happy, happy, happy.

Cougar Campers
04-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Will be picking up our 2013 Cougar 333MKS in about a week! We dove in head first....never owned a camper in our 42 yrs of marriage! Decided after camping w/friends a yr ago we needed this in our bucket list...so here we go! Husband is retired with bags packed he's so excited, and I'm retiring once the school yr is done in June! We're either crazy or have become adventurous spirits! (It's all wonderful)

iamrwnut
04-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the forum fellow Michiganeese..... I bet you can't wait to get your new trailer and get out there and enjoy your retirements! You have come to the right place if you have questions and, as new campers, you most certainly will. The people here are very knowlegable and friendly. Never be afraid to ask if you have a question.

KanTC
04-14-2013, 02:07 PM
:wlcm: Cougar Campers and congratulations on your new Cougar & pending retirement.
If you're "crazy"...??... well, you've come to the right place then. :surprise: Pull up a seat & join in, 'cuz we're all in the same boat... umm, RV that is "bouncey:
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot & DH Kevin :)

GaryWT
04-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Welcome welcome welcome and enjoy.

raytronx
04-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Welcome from a fellow Cougar owner. Love mine and having a blast RVing. Hope you have a ball! "bouncey:

Ray