PDA

View Full Version : How to arrange the cushions on the Table/ Bed

Dreamsongs
04-14-2013, 11:33 AM
I've done many searches on this topic.

How the heck do you arrange the cushions for the table/ bed on our travel trailer. Seems I always end up with a gap.

My trailer is a 2011 Sprinter 318FLS.

Here is the best I could come up with. Many people answered other posts, but did not include pictures.

I came up with 2 different ways to arrange the cushions.

One leaves a gap on a side.

The other (I think the best solution) leaves a gap on the end. That gap can be filled in with the small left over cushion standing upright, acting as a kind of head board.

I'm thinking of making a "Headboard" that fills the entire gap.

Hope this helps someone!

Dave

f6bits
04-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Interesting setup. For mine, my seat bottoms stay put. My side backrests come down in the middle of the bed and my wall backrest cushion is at the front edge.

Then again, I think my cushion assortment is slightly different from yours.

MISailor
04-14-2013, 01:45 PM
For mine, my seat bottoms stay put.

Ditto. We leave the seat bottoms where they normally sit and arrange the backrest cushions on the table. I believe that we usually arrange the backrest cushions perpendicular to the outer edge of the "bed". If you arrange them parallel to the edge, the outer one can sneak off the edge during the night.

Dreamsongs
04-15-2013, 02:59 PM
I've tried several different arrangements.

I'll try your method next time I'm at my rig.

My though is that I've already tried it and end up with a gap.

Thanks,

Dave

labs4life
04-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Give me a picture of the dinette together. I am with everyone else, my seats stay put and the backs lay down to fill the space over the table. I would think yours can't be that much different, but sounds like it is???