PDA

View Full Version : Checking in to the forums

outlaw
04-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Wanted to touch base and get back in the swing of Keystone RV forums. Was a forum member for a long time (Keystone RV) in the early to middle 2000's, but it went away. Been hanging around another RV site and want to get back to mainly Keystone talk. Been camping about 45+ years, starting in back of pickup, moved to tent, slide in, and then TT. On my fourth now (2006 Keystone Laredo). We spend summers at our house in northern NH and winters in our camper on our property in FL and TX.
Wont bore you anymore now. I am outta here
Jim

antiqfreq
04-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Jim & Rosa,

Welcome BACK to the forum...

I bet when you leave NH you are glad to head south, but when it starts getting hot in FL or TX you are glad to head back home!

Please keep visiting here! Glad to have you with us.

Jo

:wlcm:

outlaw
04-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Jim & Rosa,

Welcome BACK to the forum...

I bet when you leave NH you are glad to head south, but when it starts getting hot in FL or TX you are glad to head back home!

Please keep visiting here! Glad to have you with us.

Jo

:wlcm:

Yes sir, too hot in TX/FL in summer and too cold up here in winter. Just got back up here and this was first trip with new TV. Sure pulls nice but loves the gas stations too much. Oh well I did not buy it for gas mileage, bought it to pull the TT. A lot is psychological since our previous TT was a Surburban with a 42.5 gal tank and this has a 27 gal. Seems like we are always stopping.
Thanks
Jim