PDA

View Full Version : Premier 31 BHPR due in mid May..

zenbuck
04-09-2013, 11:22 AM
It has been a long road of research, dealer visits and dealer contract defaults but we have finally decided on a TT and have it on order...
My wife, 2 boys,1 golden retriever, and I have decided on the 2014 Premier 31BHPR.. I feel like I know just about every mfg's layout, specs and options.:D

Take delivery in mid May so I have time to gather supplies.. I have printed the PDI sheet from the site and plan on following it... I have been camping in one form or another since I was 5 yrs old.. My wife and I are not getting younger but our boys are getting older.. Can't wait to spend time enjoying our trips together..

I'm just a little excited....."bouncey:

chartrand
04-09-2013, 11:34 AM
This sound a lot like me. I did tons of research myself, ended up with bullet premier as well. We pick ours up in two days. So like you, I'm pretty excited as well.

Happy Camping!
Pat

SAABDOCTOR
04-09-2013, 11:49 AM
hi and:wlcm: sometime all that research can be fun. but once you pick up the new one and the dw says" i want to look at this other one" run!!!! ask me how i know:eek: enjoy the new digs and ask all the questions you want and please share. Enjoy all the great adventures to come ,,, travel safe"bouncey:

GaryWT
04-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Congrats you are going to love it.

TAZ23
04-09-2013, 11:40 PM
:wlcm: and congrats on your new trailer. Those Premier's are very popular TT's on this forum so you will have lots of company. Enjoy it.

Mighty Peace
05-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Just bought a 2014 model and p/u on Saturday...my family cant wait!!

As you mentioned, lots of time and research spent on trailers......but I believe we made the correct choice.

GaryWT
05-22-2013, 05:52 PM
You both will love it. Been one 1 trip and heading out this weekend.