PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Living Room Slideout

Kellykakes
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
We took our brand new Raptor 300 out on its maiden voyage last weekend and when we arrived at our site and got all set up we noticed the living room slideout damage the shelving below the TV. Apparently they banged together during the drive and dented/splintered the wood. Anyone else have this happen? Tips on what we should do?

duramax
04-07-2013, 06:05 PM
that is horrible for what these things cost, I would definately contact dealer to fix, something with the slide needs adjusted and would think they would have saw it. I dont know the proper motion on these slides but mine seems strange sometimes extending and retracting.

crash
04-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Sounds like the slide needs adjusting if its under warrenty I would take it back to them and make them take care of that and the damage you have.

JRTJH
04-08-2013, 04:48 AM
According to the Keystone Owner's Manual, slide adjustment is only covered during the first 90 days. I'm not sure how long you've had your Raptor, but you might want to notify the dealer soon if you're getting close to that 90 day window.

rnkburg
04-08-2013, 04:57 AM
Trying to picture this. Did it rip the cabinet doors under the tv? Mine had a bad latch and I had to zip tie the cabinet handles together so they wouldnt pop open

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Kellykakes
04-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Trying to picture this. Did it rip the cabinet doors under the tv? Mine had a bad latch and I had to zip tie the cabinet handles together so they wouldnt pop open

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

The shelf that sticks out under the TV and the side of the slide (when closed) line up with damage. Sounds like it may be a slide adjustment issue. I am dreading taking it back to the dealer. They are having some serious personnel issues which have caused them to fall way behind in the service dept. I will take a photo this weekend so you can see what I'm talking about.

Kellykakes
04-08-2013, 11:15 AM
According to the Keystone Owner's Manual, slide adjustment is only covered during the first 90 days. I'm not sure how long you've had your Raptor, but you might want to notify the dealer soon if you're getting close to that 90 day window.

I appreciate your tip. We will get it to the dealer ASAP.

Kellykakes
04-21-2013, 05:25 PM
I hope the file attaches.

The shelf that sticks out under the TV and the side of the slide (when closed) line up with damage. Sounds like it may be a slide adjustment issue. I am dreading taking it back to the dealer. They are having some serious personnel issues which have caused them to fall way behind in the service dept. I will take a photo this weekend so you can see what I'm talking about.

janetsamayoa
07-24-2013, 03:21 AM
Whatever had to happen had already been. So worrying would go in vein. Somehow everything has to be made correct again. Contacting the dealer is the best option suggested above already.